Sales Specialists - Monterrey, Mexico City, Bajio (BTX Laredo, Texas)
BTX Global Logistics is seeking talented and dynamic sales professionals with a proven track record in transportation sales to work for the Laredo, Texas, office. We are looking for Sales Specialists for the Monterrey, Mexico City and Bajio areas of Mexico.
At BTX Global Logistics, our sales specialists and account executives are the key points of contact between our company and our customers. We value individuals who are self-starters, outgoing, confident, driven, and motivated. If you value the opportunity for growth and autonomy in the field, apply today.
- Developing a marketing/sales plan for domestic and international services, in conjunction with Senior Management
- Maintaining existing accounts
- Generating new revenue
- Meeting (and exceeding) monthly sales targets
- Utilizing proven sales tactics and business savvy techniques to overcome gatekeeper objections
- Customizing presentations for potential accounts
- Uncovering customer needs, influencing others and positioning the appropriate product for a customer's business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-5 years sales experience within the Transportation and Logistics sales environments
- Astute at closing new business and managing existing accounts
- Proven track record of quantifiable sales accomplishments
- Experience working autonomously
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Superior Active Listening skills
- High Energy and Results Driven
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, with the Ability to Work Well in a Team Environment
- Proficiency with Internet navigation, CRM applications and Email
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity in the logistics industry with a dynamic and established company.
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Logistics and Supply Chain
Compensation: Salary and Commission
Benefits: Full Benefits Package
Locations: Monterrey, Mexico City and Bajio areas of Mexico
BTX is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. BTX does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.