BTX Global Logistics is seeking a proven operations leader with a track record of success within the global freight forwarding industry. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for supporting the BTX Corporate business with customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with BTX branch personnel and management to operationally support the customers you bring on. This position will be responsible for the quality of service and profitability of the corporate global operations teams in accordance to the company’s overall strategic goals.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through and outbound cold calls and emails
• Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
• Understanding customer needs and requirements
• Communicating BTX’s service offerings
• Closing, on boarding, and nurturing new accounts
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executives for further development and closure
• Maintaining and expanding the BTX database of prospects
• Working with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
• Perform effective online demos/presentations to prospects/customers
Summary of Desired Qualifications:
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Work independently and within a team
• Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Salesforce or other CRM, Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite a plus
• Experience with business-to-business commerce and Internet communication software
• Two years in customer service, public speaking or training role in a technology company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to effectively communicate, including written and oral, and develop effective working relationships across multiple levels of the organization
• Mature, professional attitude, accustomed to client service environments
• Open to change and willing to learn new skills
• Be accountable and forward thinking in your actions
• Ability to prioritize workload and to follow-up on open items
• Possess strong decision-making, organizational, planning, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Consider the ideas and concerns of others and work collaboratively to accomplish assigned tasks
• Detail oriented with strong analytical, research and problem solving skills and an inquisitive structured approach to problem resolution, reliable and highly motivated.
• Be able to handle miscellaneous projects as business needs require
BTX Global Logistics is a global transportation and logistics organization with over 30 regional branches in the U.S. and Canada. The Inside Sales Representative will be expected to aid in the transformational change expected of this organization due to its continual and rapid growth.
What does BTX offer you?
Type: Full-time, Exempt
Industries: Logistics and Supply Chain
Compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience
Travel: Up to 25%
Location: Shelton, CT
BTX Global Logistics is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. BTX Global Logistics does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.