Senior Accountant, Shelton, CT
BTX Global Logistics is looking for a talented and dynamic individual with 3+ years of accounting experience to join the Finance Team in our Corporate Headquarters located in Shelton, CT.
Are you a team player who possesses the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, exciting environment?! If so, this job is for you!
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures on a timely and accurate basis
- Prepare monthly close entries for review and approval by the Controller
- Analyze expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation and review of financial statements
- Assist the Controller with the consolidation of subsidiaries
- Assist with the annual review as required
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity in the logistics industry with a dynamic, established company. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Experience with Sage or SBT Products a plus
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Industries: Logistics and Supply Chain
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience